Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

superior to the original in every way

You heard me.

The Mattress Resprung 2/2 The Mattress Resprung 2/2

Laugh out loud funny.

I nearly teared up with all the hillarious moments in these 2 movies. The first one with the fat guy eating the desert was the best though.

FFMQ: Ben's Secret FFMQ: Ben's Secret

That was seriously great.

The oldschool Harvest Moon graphics when he was on the ranch and everything. Lmao, and when it suddenly cuts to the outside of the house where they're all making fun of him.

This should seriously get front page.

Kirby Rampage Kirby Rampage

Good.

Music was a bit annoying/made it cheesy but I liked it. And when Kirby kills Starberry he's saying "N" which I believe should be "B". I assume this is a typo because those letters are beside eachother.

rilstix responds:

No, you're wrong. The one I'm refering to in this animation is StrawberryLock, self proclaimed "Wannabe King of the Portal" (newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=100000, anyone?). So thats why he's saying "N" and not "B".

Crackers 3!! Crackers 3!!

Keeps my interest.

While being of good length.. Good job.

random deaths random deaths

Quite frankly I liked it.

Enjoyable to watch and well-animated. Decent length.

Perfect Kirby 2 Perfect Kirby 2

Pro.

Overall very skillful and well-done. The end with Mario picking them up... "Is'a that Kurbee?".

Damn hillarious. Great work.

The Dragon The Dragon

I look forward to a real version.

I have to say the graphics are very high quality, but please actually FINISH it... A lot of people make a teaser then do jack. :p

War, an everlasting beat War, an everlasting beat

Worth a watch. Needs more sound.

Good story, good drawing and special effects, but needs music and more sound effects mid-movie.

Also a preloader would be nice, and you might need to work on your compressing a bit.

But otherwise it was very good, I enjoyed the planet destruction sequence. Since you put effort into it you get a 5.

ishikawa responds:

thanx for your criticisim.. and originally the movie was a planet going bye bye.. bothin to do with anime.. cool how things develop

I Hate America I Hate America

the new Super Jesus

I was born and raised in America, been nearly 20 years. And I have to say...

best